Color: Space Grey
- Cradle your MacBook in an efficient, space-saving stand to free up valuable real estate on your workstation or desktop.Height: 2.2 inches (5.5 cm), Width: 3.6 inches (9.2 cm), Depth: 8.46 inches (21.5 cm)
- Connect a widescreen external monitor along with your favorite keyboard + mouse, and your notebook becomes a desktop. Apple calls this feature "closed-clamshell" mode
- Integrated Cable Catch design keeps your connections handy and accessible, while keeping them from falling when disconnected
- Elevates your MacBook away from spills for a cleaner, less cluttered workspace
- Modern aluminum design with polished chamfered edges blends with any decor and complements your MacBook
- Designed exclusively for MacBook (12-inch), MacBook Pro (2016-Current), MacBook Air (2010-Current), and MacBook Pro with Retina display (2012-2015)
Warranty: one year
Details: Meet BookArc, the most popular vertical MacBook stand in the world. Don't lose precious desk space when using MacBook to run your desktop setup - simply slide your MacBook into the silicone slot, connect it to an external display, add a full-size keyboard and mouse to enjoy the comfort of a desktop setup. Ready to hit the road? Unplug MacBook and BookArc's newly designed cable-catch feature keeps your cables from falling to the floor. Compatible with all current MacBook's. Three interchangeable inserts ensure BookArc will be the perfect home for your current (and future) MacBook.
All of our products are fully guaranteed by the manufacturer for one year to the original purchaser, unless specifically stated otherwise. The manufacturer’s warranty covers repair or replacement of defective parts, subject to the conditions set forth. The replacement of defective parts and products include prepaid postage when requested within the 30-Day Guarantee period.
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept credit card payments and Paypal.
When confirmation of order is received, this indicates that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a price change, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable
Credit Card Security
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 240 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
We guarantee your satisfaction.